Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SPRING HAS SPRUNG AND BY THE WAY I'M COMING BACK AS A CAT!



This is our cat "Pusscat". For some reason the
last week, he has been pushing my display
of teapots aside and sleeping on top of the
cupboard. I think it is a cats life, and if I have
a choice I think I might come back as a cat.











He has certainly made himself at home hasn't he.














Spring is my favourite time of the year.
These are my winter roses out in flower.















Any my azalea called "Little Girl". A friend gave
it to me when I had my last daughter because she
was a little girl at birth -- only 1.606 kg.













And the blossom trees out and about at this
time of the year are beautiful.














These are my little petticote daffodils that
just keep coming up every year. I love them.













And I love daffodils full stop, so I have lots
of them in my garden.









No comments:

Post a Comment