Monday, October 4, 2010

PLAYING WITH STAMPS

For those of you who don't know, I am also
a Stampin' Up Consultant, and just for a little
bit of fun I have been covering Journals using
some of the latest Stampin' Up Designer Series papers. This one uses Newsprint. The lower right hand corner has a small piece of embossed paper that I dragged across the stamp pad to add some colours to the flowers. I embossed the paper with the new "Big Shot" and I can't wait to get some more designs. It is so easy and so much fun.



I covered this journal with paper from the
Love Letters Designer Series paper.
I cut the birds out using the new Two Step
Bird Punch. These new punches are
amazing to use too. I then tied various ribbons
and lace down the spiral of the journal. The
black and white striped ribbon is from the lovely
range of Stampin' Up 1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. The other ribbon is
out of my stash and I just thought it went
nicely and added a bit of variety. The Lace is
out of my lace tin too.
Both journals come blank from Stampin' Up.




I have also been playing with some bookmarks
and using one of the new hostess stamp sets
called Because I Care. This is a lovely stamp
set, and is available to you if you wish to host
a workshop and qualify for a Level 1 Hostess
Set.




This just shows you a closer picture of the
beautiful flower stamp, and once again the
beautiful black and white ribbon.







No comments:

Post a Comment