Monday, March 5, 2012

THINKING OF ALL FLOOD VICTIMS....

Today I have in my thoughts all of the people who are experiencing flooding. My home town of Wagga Wagga is today under threat. I have had two nieces evacuated overnight and my Dad and sister are safe as they life in a higher area. Years ago, when Dad still farmed at Old Junee (near Junee) of course, I remember going home from work in Wagga Wagga and not being able to get back the next day. I wont mention how long ago that was, but if you have been listening to the news they have mentioned that flood year a couple of times. There were 6 Junee people working at the same place of employment, so they were down a few that time for a couple of days. And I might add, it didn't only happen once.

Stay safe everyone, and lets just hope that the levi-bank holds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment