Saturday, May 12, 2012

GIFT VOUCHER AND CARD.........


Last night we went to the production of "Wedding Singer" at COPAC.  Our daughter was a dancer in the production and one of her friends played the lead role of Julia.  She was fantastic and this was her debut performance of acting and singing.  Her voice was a pleasure to listen too, and she delivered it so naturally and without effort.  I felt that I would like to offer my congratulations to her, by making this card and popping it in her letterbox on my way to work this afternoon.



One of the ladies that comes to my classes was going to receive this gift voucher for Mother's Day today.  She is going to be coming to classes for the next few weeks compliments of her daughters.

Hope all Mum's have had a very happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment