Thursday, June 21, 2012

A WEEK LATER.....................


This time last week I had just arrived in Ballarat for my lovely
weekend away.  It was such a lovely weekend with lots of
laughts, friendship and of cours stitching.  Some girls were
even in the stitching room at 5.30a.m. on Sunday morning.


There hasn't been much stitching done this week though, I have
been busy working on my Dad's 80th Birthday Party Invitations.



                   While I was away I did some stitching on the rest of the teacups
                    to go with this set.  I had all of these done................


                    And only needed to get these three done.  I only have the cup
                    outlines left to do on these, as I had run out of the thread to do
                    them, so that might be a job for next week, or the week after.


                   Then I have to decide weather am going to fill the centre of the
                   daisys with french knots, or just leave them as they are.


                   When I had them out this morning I realised that I probably should
                    have satin stitched the rose buds in this one........................


                  So that they match the rose buds in this one.


                So, there is still a little bit of work to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment