Friday, August 17, 2012

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE TO????


It has been almost a month since the school ball,
and I am only just getting around to putting a pic
of Eleanor up in her dress.


Life has just been too busy.

Last weekend was a quick trip to Wagga Wagga for
my Dad's 80th Birthday.  Sorry, no pics of that, as
we were all having way too much fun to take pics.
Dad had a great day, and if we added up the kms that
people travelled to get to Wagga, I think we would be
half way around Australia.  There were guests from
each state on the East side of Australia, as far north as Budrim,
as far south as me down here in Colac and as far west as Mildura.
Guests travelled from Port Macquarie, Grafton, Wee Waa, Sydney,
Young, Newcastle, West Wyalong, Woolongong and many other places.

                                                                             
                                                   When I got back from Wagga, I made these
                                                     cakes for our son Toby, his birthday is the
                                                   day after Dad's.  I popped them in the post
                                               to him in Mildura, and they arrived safe and sound.


                                           
                                                  Finally, today I am doing a workshop on
                                               a Stack and Slash Quilt.  This is my sample
                                             which I have made entirely out of my stash. 
                                              Once it is quilted, I will bind it with the green.

No comments:

Post a Comment