Sunday, May 9, 2010

ALAN'S QUILT

This is my latest quilt. It is a French Braid quilt as you go. I used a Jelly Roll for this quilt and a couple of other fabrics. I also used the Trapesoid Non-Slip ruler to cut the braids.

I have called this quilt "Alan's Quilt", in memory of my cousin. It just happened that I finished the quilt at the time of his 10th Aniversary and so I decided to dedicate it to him.

The quilt is made for a single bed, but it would be easy to make larger if you want. It sits nicely on top of a double bed too.

Pattern available.

See my contact details.

2 comments:

  1. I want my quilt group to try this quilt. It looks lovely and we are always on the look-out for more quilt-as-you-go patterns. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL!! What Jelly Roll did you use (what collection)?

    ReplyDelete