Tuesday, May 18, 2010

THE WONDERS OF NATURE

There have been some beautiful sunsets of late. When driving into Colac on Monday night to get my daughter from work this is the lovely site that I got to see, so I thought I would share it
with you.
It was so brilliant that I had to take two photos.

The thing that amazes me about cold frosty foggy mornings, is that you will alays see a perfect spider web to let us know that those clever little creatures have been out overnight doing their stuff.
Sunday evening was a beautiful evening for a walk, and when I got around the corner this is what I saw. It was just beautiful, the sun setting behind the trees.

As I got closer it was even more brilliant. Sadly, once I got past the trees and was able to view the full sunset it was absolutely magnificent, but the battery on my camera went flat so I could take no more photos to share with you. But never fear, the battery has since been charged and the next sunset I will be able to fully share with you and not keep a secret.




1 comment:

  1. I remember the wonderful Beeac sunsets......makes me wish I was there. Mary

    ReplyDelete