Wednesday, December 22, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

Well weather we like it or not, it is that time of the year again, and I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my family, friends and clients a very Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

I am looking forward to getting creating and stitching again in 2011 with all of the designs that I have penciled onto paper over the past few months. There are some exciting things happening in the new year and I am looking forward to the challenges.


I will be conducting regular card making workshops and stitching classes in Beeac and patchwork classes at McMahons in Colac, so hopefully I might see some of you there. Also have an appointment at Jiddi"s Patch in Geelong to chat about classes.
I am looking forward to a nice quiet break between Christmas and New year.

Keep safe and have a wonderful Christmas.


Marion.


No comments:

Post a Comment