Sunday, December 26, 2010

EVERYDAY GIFT TAGS

I hope that you have all had a very enjoyable relaxing few days getting over Christmas, although I know that some people will still be enjoying family get togethers. Once the New Year is here I will be concentrating on getting some classes and samples done again, and getting some more bits and pieces together for markets etc.



These two photos are of some everyday gift tags that I have been putting together. I will be doing a wide variety of these, so check out my Goodies For Sale Page for more details on them.
The Christmas Gift Tags were very popular, so I decided I would have a play with some everyday gift tags, so I hope you like them.



Wishing you all a very happy and safe 2011. Our son is off to Sydney on Wednesday and he and his mate are going to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge on New Years Day. Wow, what an experience as the harbour is very busy on New Years Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment