Wednesday, March 9, 2011

THIS HAS BEEN MY DAY TODAY.

A gentleman friend of ours asked me to make a St. Patrick's Day card for his wife and this is what I came up with this morning. What do you think? I thought it was quite spiffy.


This is my car packed up with goodies to go to Trinity College today and talk to the Year 12 Textile class on Design. I would never have thought 20 years ago that I would be doing anything like this.
Oh, and today, I also had a message from a girlfriend in Sydney (whilst I was talking to the class) to tell me that she was at the Craft Expo in Homebush and was so excited because she came across the Craft Lovers (Creating Country Threads) stand and there was my "Forty Plus Ten" quilt on display. She was probably more excited than I was when I found out that they were going to use it at Sydney and Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment