Sunday, April 17, 2011

Peter & Lucy's Engagement Party

Last night I got back from a wonderful weekend in Port Macquarie with my sister Dianne and her family. I flew up on Friday to help celebrate the engagement of my nephew Peter and his lovely bride to be Lucy. It was also a great opportunity to catch up with other neices and nephews, their partners and my Dad and his friend Norma and my brother-in-law Robert and his family. This is the engagement card that I made for Pete and Lucy. I happened to find out that they both like Blue, so I used this as the main colour.




This is a journal that I made for Lucy to keep all of her wedding plans in so that she isn't jotting things down on bits of paper. She can keep everything together.



This is the lovely couple Peter and Lucy, cutting the cake. My niece Megan made the cake and decorated them, with a little help from her mum with the baking and myself with the decorating, but they were Megan's idea and they looked fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment