Monday, June 13, 2011

THIS IS WHAT I DID ON THE LONG WEEKEND...

A few weeks ago I made contact again with a friend who had moved from Colac to Newcastle 17 years ago. On chatting I discovered that she had opened a patchwork shop 2 years ago in Newcastle. So, I suggested that she need to have a look at my blog and see what I had been up to. After all, Annette was one of my first patchwork buddies. So, she sent me down some fabric from her shop for me to make up a couple of my bags into samples for her, so she can stock the patterns. So, I got to over the weekend and made them up for her.


This is the Cafe Conoisseur Tote Bag, which features fabric weaving on the pockets. I love this technique, it is so much fun, and Annette chose some great fabrics to send down to me.


This is Ada's Bag, and once again, Annette chose some lovely fabrics for this bag.

Annette's shop is called Patchwork Haven at Mount Hutton in Newcastle, so if you are in the area pop in and have a look and say hi. Annette can be contacted on 0249472334. Address is:
Shop 3/7 Wilsons Road, Mount Hutton. e-mail: patchworkhaven@pacific.net.au
If you like the fabrics that Annette has chose, I am sure she would be happy to post fabric to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment