Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ONLY 4 SLEEPS LEFT..............

The month of September is flying by very quickly, and that means that it is getting closer to the the 24th. What is on the 24th you ask -- my it is the first "Stitching in Spring in Simpson" day, (organised by the lovely Linda at Gumvalley Patchwork) and I am so looking forward to it. There will be two designers that have been busy getting goodies ready for us to stitch, they are Gail Pan and Lenora Jenkins. Can't wait to meet either of them, it will be so much fun. It will be like a mini holiday for me and whole day of, with just stitching, talking, eating yummy food and of course shopping. I must not forget to get my bits and pieces together. Out of the 70 ladies that will be going there are about 14 or 15 from my classes and friends of friends that will be going, so no doubt everyone will know that we are there, we can make a bit of noise. Keep intouch for more exciting news on the day.

Some of the girls might wish that they were staying home to watch Geelong and Hawthorn play football, but I think that since the Swans are out of the run, that stitching for the day would be so much nicer.

1 comment:

  1. I so wanted to go to that but footy finals get in the way...I'm Jealous

    ReplyDelete