Monday, April 9, 2012

COFFEE CLUTCHES FOR FANS OF A CERTAIN FOOTY TEAM....

Easter has been and gone for another year. We stayed put, it is a very busy time on the roads and we tend to stay off the roads when it is a busy time.



Having said that I did work (at my paid job) Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening. Boy is the tax man going to like me. So, that meant that I had to have evening meals prepared before I went to work, so I spent most of the weekend cooking, but so enjoyed it as I had time to cook up a storm, so to speak.



Speaking of storms, there was a beauty on Friday evening, right when I was leaving to go to work, and half way into town, got held up, as a tree had split and had fallen across the road. Lucky there were no cars going by at the time. Didn't take long for a few young men with muscles to pull the tree off the road.







Yesterday before I went to work, I sat down and made these coffee clutches which I had an order for. Yes, Collingwood supporters. Well, I know they will have nice warm coffee at the footy during the colder months, which are on the way.



The colder months ahead certainly started yesterday. We lit our wood fire for the first time. It is a little crisp this morning too, so I have fired it up again. Later in the week we are again to have temperatures up in the high 20's, so I guess no fire going then!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment