Monday, January 20, 2014

LOTS OF STITCHING

 
Well, with the new year, I have been busy getting some
class samples together.  Mind you, none of them are
finished yet.
 
 
Firstly, I am working on two different Stack and Slash
Quilts using a Layer Cake.  They will both be finished
off differently, if what I have in my head will work.
And a bonus, I am using up Layer Cakes that I have
had sitting in my pre-cuts container.
 
 
Secondly.............
 
We are going to do a Sampler "Quilt-A-Long"
this year.  Not sure if it is going to be
12 or 16 blocks yet. 
 
But, you would have the choice, you could stop
at 12 if you so desired.
 
 
 
This is Block One..............................

 
 
This is Block Two

 
 
You can join in the "Quilt-A-Long" fun from where
ever you are...................................
 
Just e-mail me at mazzieatbeeac@gmail.com
and I will let you know full details.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment