Saturday, January 4, 2014

Wedding Invitations..........................................

 
I am quite enjoying making some Wedding Invitations.................
 
Weddings are such happy occasions, and it is so nice
to work with happy people..................................
 
I was asked to do some samples for a Wedding which is
going to be next month. 
 
 
So I set to work, and this is what I presented.......................
 
 
 
 
 
After a few days the Bride and Groom decided on what they
wanted, so I set off to work.  The first step was to make
these hearts...................................

 
 
 
Once I had them all done for them, I packaged them up
and delivered them.........................................

 
 
I am happy to work with you if you would like me to prepare
a sample package for invitations for your special occasion, weather
it be wedding, birthday, christening, whatever..........................
 

No comments:

Post a Comment