Saturday, November 8, 2014

COT QUILT FOR BABY CARNELL...................

 
This quilt has been made for the
a son and daughter-in-law of one
of my cousins.
 
Michael and Stephanie are eagerly
waiting the arrival of their first child.
 
Stephanie contacted me through my
facebook page (Marion Prime Designs)
and asked me if I could make a quilt
for their baby's cot.
 
 
She told me what colours she would
like, and a bit of an idea on what design
she would like, and this is what I cam up with.
 
Some of the fabrics were bought in Newcastle
where Stephanie and Michael live, and some were
bought at Gumvalley Patchwork in Simpson, and
some came out of my stash.
 
I looks lovely on the white cot with the wall art
in the background.
 
Looking forward to hearing of the arrival of
Baby Carnell.
 
 
I will be making this quilt again in another colourway,
and writing the pattern, so stay tuned for more details.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment