Wednesday, April 21, 2010

LOUISA'S BAG

Day two of my blog, and I just had to add another
image so that I don' forget how to do this.

This bag is called Louisa's bag, and it was named
after all the lovely women in my previous
generations that have the name Louisa and in
particular my Mum, whose second name was
Louisa.

The centre panel is fabric woven, which is a fun
and interesting technique. It is a very stylish bag
with lots of room inside.

Patterns are available for this bag, see my contact details.

I hope you have all had a lovely day today, as I have. Oh, and Happy Birthday to my baby, she is 16 today and got her Learner's Permit this morning. Well done Eleanor.

We got some gorgous new fabrics in at the shop today, and I can't wait to put them into a project. The range is called "Frolic" by Moda and they are lovely bright orange, green, blue, brown and yellow. I just love the brown background one with the lovely little blue flowers on it. Oh, what can I make? Looks like I will have to dream about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment