Monday, April 19, 2010

BELLA QUILT


Welcome to my new blog. This is all very new to me, so excuse me if I make any mistakes. The picture on the right is the first one that I have uploaded. This is by quilt called Bella. It is made with 45 x 2 1/2" strips, and has a lovely frill around the quilt to finish it off. The cushion has been made with the left over bits from the quilt. (That kept them out of the scrap basket.) The cushion also has a ruffled border on it, to match up with the frill around the quilt. This quilt has been very popular, and some of my girls have made it with adding a narrow border and a wider border and it looks lovely like that too.

It is very exciting to have a blog after thinking about it for such a long time, and as the days and weeks go by there will be lots more things added so, keep coming back to visit me and see what is happening next.

Well, it is off to cook dinner for the family and then head of to class. Back into it for term two.

1 comment:

  1. About time Great to see and cant wait to see all the new stuff Love Tina

    ReplyDelete