Sunday, April 25, 2010

SPRING FRAGRANCE

One of my first chores today was to
make ANZAC BISCUITS for the
family. I might say that there are
not many left. Then the cooking
frenzy started the anzac biscuits
were followed by apple crumble and
apple slice, then two trays of lasagne
went into the oven and lastly the last
of the cooked apples from yesterday
were turned into apple pies. The freezer is
looking full.

The photo I have uploaded today is my embroidered cushion called SPRING FRAGRANCE, and I hope after doing some work
in my garden this afternoon that by spring time this is what I will have.

I love th hexagon shape and decided that a different garden emboidered in 6 small hexagons to make one large hexagon would look quite nice. The embroidery uses very easy stitches like
backstitch, chain stitch, french knots and buttonhole stitch, just to name a few.

This pattern has been dedicated to my friend Helen, who loves her garden.

The pattern is available. See my contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment