Monday, June 21, 2010

STITCHING IN THE MOUNTAINS PART 2

Isn't this a wonderful sight. This is just a glimpse of the beautiful scenery at Halls Gap in the Grampians. I have been there a couple of times before and this trip just confirmed why I do like it there. If you have not had the pleasure of spending some time at Halls Gap, you should treat yourself.
What a wonderful weekend in the Grampians. This is the gorgous little pillow I got in exchange for my pear pincushion. Something to rest my tired feet on of a night time. I know that my feet will love it.


It was a weekend of sheer indulgance. Stitching, eating, stitching, sleeping, eating, lovely morning walk, eating, stitching, eating, stitching the weekend away.


The company was great, well, fantastic. New stitching friends were made and a lot of laughs was had by all. Last night it was back home to a reality check.

No comments:

Post a Comment