Tuesday, May 10, 2011

KNITTING WITH NORO

This is my latest knitting project. I am so loving knitting this scarf. It is knitted in "NORO" yarn, which is a Japanese yarn. It is 45% Silk, 45% Kid Mohair and 10% Lamb's Wool. The colours are just beautiful, and it is knitting up so beautifully.

I am knitting this scarf with wooden knitting needles. A couple of years ago, when on a Retreat in Warrnambool I called into Spotlight on the way home, and they had these wooden knitting needles for $1.00 a pair. One of the other girls that was on Retreat too, and who happens to do a lot of knitting, said how nice they were to knit with, so I bought home a couple of pairs, for a rainy day. I must say, I was a little bit of a "Doubting Thomas" as to how they would be to knit with, but they are absolutely amazing. Thanks Leanne for your tip!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment