Friday, October 14, 2011

CHRISTMAS IS ON IT'S WAY





Wondering what this is, well tomorrow I am doing a stamping workshop, and this is one of the Christmas things that we will be making.



It is a lovely little decoration that could be placed on the table as a table decoration, then they would have something to take home and hang on their tree for the next Christmas because................



It actually pops out like this when you move the beads up the ribbon.



And this is what it looks like from the side. Aren't they lovely, and so, so easy to make.


I think I will be making a few of these to take in for the residents at my work, and for table decorations.


If you want to know how to make them, and would like to book a workshop, just give me a call, or I am happy to make them for you.

1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous, Marion. Are you selling a kit with instructions, because I would like to make them myself.
    Hope all is well down your way. Cheers, Margaret

    ReplyDelete