Tuesday, October 4, 2011

GIFT VOUCHERS FOR "STEPHANIE'S WONDERFOOD CAFE"

Yesterday I got the chance to do a bit more catching up with my list of orders. I have been making gift vouchers for Steph for a little while now, and they have been so popular it was time to make some more.


They are available for all occasions, thank you, birthdays, just because and with this lot some Christmas ones. So, if you know someone who is hard to buy for, but they do enjoy doing coffee (and cake), lunch or one of Steph's yummy High Teas, why not drop into see the girls at Wonderfood Cafe and organise a gift voucher. What a nice gift even for a new mum, just for her.


For those of you in Colac, the cafe is in Johnstone's Lane, but if you are not local and you would like to organise a gift voucher for someone in Colac that you know, why not give Steph a call on 0432852421, and she will be only too happy to help you out.


And, if you have a business and you would like me to make gift vouchers for you, give me a call or an e-mail (details on my home page) and I can do vouchers for you too, with what ever theme you would like -- sewing, nursery, flowers, baby wear etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment