Thursday, January 5, 2012

BITS AND PIECES AND NICE CARDS.

Well, this morning I turned my computer on and guess what, it would not work. So off to the I.T. man it went, and now it is back tonight all working again. So, here are another couple of lots of stuff out of the box.



A nice nail file, which I almost bought one of for Rachel, but I had already made a purchase in the shop when I saw it as I was heading out the door, so didn't go back and get one, a book mark, some nice tissues which are always handy to have in the bag and a bag in a bag, another handy item to always have in the bag.


And these two lovely boxes. The larger one, Rachek covered and did herself. Lovely isn't it. And guess what is in the boxes.




Well, the larger box had these lovely cards in that Rachel makes. They are so yummy.



And the smaller box had these truely gorgeous gift tags in it.


By the way, there are still another couple of things to come, so we are almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment