Monday, January 2, 2012

A FEW MORE GOODIES

Yes there are still more goodies from the box, and still a few more, so you can see how lucky I am.
Every year Rachel sends me a love new mug. I must admit I have not sent a mug to Rachel the last couple of years, but I will see what I can do this year Rachel.




Some cute Christmas decorations for the tree. Just incase you are counting Rachel, I accidently snipped one of the beaded hangers when I was snipping open the little bags that they were in, and beads went everywhere, so I am one less now, might just have to put some gold thread on that ornament.

And these lovely goodies came from Rachel's parents (yes, they are even in on the act now). Snowy made the string and scissor holder and Nellie made the lovely hand towel and really I don't think one can have too many of these. By the way these are the scissors responsible for snipping the beaded string on the christmas decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment