Thursday, January 5, 2012

THE END OF THE WEEK AND THE END OF THE BOX

I guess you are wondering when ever was I going to get to the end of the box. Well, I always wonder that too when it arrives and I have so much fun going through everything.

Today, I have decided seeing as it is the end of the week, and the end of the "Festive Season" really this weekend, that I would upload all the remaining goodies.

So, here goes...................

Some love papers and tags for cards or scrapbooking. I hope to do some more scrapbooking this year (toung in cheek).



Look at these lovely stamps. Can't wait to use them. Lok at that gorgeous lady, she will be so much fun.


Some yummy tags etc.


Some stickers and rub-ons - nice.




Some special brads.


Some very cute tags, that will come in very handy.



And some very special scrapbooking papers.





And lastly, but certainly not least.......................


Some fun patterns, that will certainly be put to good use. Look at those cute little cup cake pot holders, and the fruits pincushion pattern, I resisted that a couple of years ago at the Fragrant Cottage on a shopping trip, must have known that Rachel would be sending it to me one day.


Well, I hope that you have enjoyed me sharing my box of goodies with you, and we will wait in anticipation for next year's box now.

No comments:

Post a Comment