Saturday, February 4, 2012

ANOTHER LITTLE FIND....

It happened again, yesterday I went into the Reject Shop to grab some micro-cloth cleaning cloths (I'm getting all domesticated). I was at the register putting through the cloths and some mirror and class cleaning cloths that I found as well. (Thought they were too boring to take a photo of!!!) I just happened to look over to my right and my attention was drawn to this cute toadstool.


How could I resist, I thought that would just go beautifully with my other little toadstools that I have in my garden. So, yes, I had to buy it too. It was a bit like a lolly at the register, but this was a big lolly for someone who doesn't eat lollies!!!! (Well, not many anyway!) Oh, I did buy something else too, but I can't put a photo of it on here, because it is to go in the box of goodies to Rachel this year, and she might be peaking!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment