Thursday, February 2, 2012

WALKING, WALKING, WALKING......

On Tuesday morning I decided that it was time to start getting up early ready for the "getting up earlier" day yesterday for the first day at school. I thought to myself, if I have to get up earlier then I may as well get up a bit earlier and head out for a walk, as the mornings are beautiful. I am walking 3 kms of a morning, then if I can get out again in the evening I do another 3 kms. I know that time could be better spent stitching, but I think I will feel better after a while.







I usually take my camera with me when I head out for a walk just incase I see something that is worth snapping a photo of. As I headed out the gateway this morning I spoted the last of the lovely sunrise in the distance. Pity I wasn't up earlier to catch the whole thing. Oh well, one needs sleep too.






I must say, I was mighty pleased that there was a fence between me and these boys this morning, especially as I was wearing a red t-shirt!










This is the same photo as I was leaving to go for my walk, but this one is when I came back, the sun was up and no more sunrise. Don't really know why I wasn't getting up early to go for a walk in the holidays. Oh, that is right, it was "holidays" for the want of a better word!






No comments:

Post a Comment