Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FIRST OF THE LAST...................

Yep, that's right, today is the first day of the last year of school. But who is counting. Our youngest has headed off today for her last year of schooling -- Year 12. Although, she keeps reminding me that it is only 10 months, not a year. And, she is right, because come the end of October she will be all finished and starting exams. Then, the big wide world will hit her, and she will then know how good she has had it at school.

She has asked me a few times "After 18 years of driving them to the school bus what will I do with myself?". My reply -- "I don't think there will be any worries about that at all".

The only other hurdle that we have to get through is the "P" plates, and that will happen after she turns 18 in April.

It is quite a milestone for her to be going into year 12, as she was born 9 week prem and weiged only 1.606kgs when she was born, so to see her heading into her last year of school is quite something for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment