Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MORE GOODIES -- THE KITCHEN AND COOKING STUFF

Here are some more goodies out of the box. This is the goodies for the kitchen and cooking.


There are serviettes, spatula, silicone grip, patty cases, cookie cutters, paper doileys and the rolling pin.


The rolling pin is very heavy and I told my hubby that I would come in handy, but guess where Rachel got the rolling pin from. Her very clever dad made it for me. Oh, how special, I will think of him every time I use it. It is almost too nice to use, but don't worry "Snowy" it will be used, and not only for hitting hubby on the head!

Then there are these two lovely egg cups with their lids to keep the eggs warm whilst the toast is cooking. How nice they are.


There were two different sizes of cup cake papers in the box, the small ones in the first photo and the larger ones here. I have actually broken with tradition, and used something out of the box before New Year.





When I saw these Santa Hat cupcakes on Bronwyn Hayes blog http://www.redbrolly.com
I just had to get the Christmas cup cake papers out and make them. How cute are they. Thanks Bronwyn for such a fun idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment