Wednesday, December 21, 2011

GUESTS FOR DINNER..........................

Last night we had some dinner guests. It was a good chance to charge up the BBQ for the year and try out some new salads and good excuse to make desserts that I don't normally make. I made a pav with rasperries on top, and then I made this Creme Caramel which I haven't made for a long time, but it was a hit. Not much left for left overs today.



Just for fun, I also made these reindeer faces. Not many eatern as everyone was full from the main course and sweets, so plenty of left overs of them. Also had a couple of santa hats on the plate and I made some nice Lemon and White Chocolate truffles. Lots of goodies made for anyone who drops in for a cuppa before Christmas.


At the end of the table I had this little fragrance burner going, and once again I have broken with tradition and used something out of Rachel's box of goodies. This lovely little burner was one of the goodies, with lovely little cookie melts to go with it. The one I burnt last night was a ginger cookie.






And just incase you are wondering where I got the felt centre piece. No, it was not in the box this year, but it came in last year's box of goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment