Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of my blogging friends a very Happy New Year. I hope that 2012 will be kind to you.

My wish for 2012 is to be able to spend more time designing and on my own business than I did last year. At the beginning 2011 I said my wish was to take care of myself, but lots of things happened during the year, and that was far from the case. It ended up being quite a stressful year, with totally unexpected things taking up my time. So, I am also going to try and start the year with the same thought in mind -- "To Take Care of Myself". Whatever the year brings for you and for me I hope that it keeps you all safe and that your dreams come true.



I am adding another photo from the box today too. I have unpacked and taken photos of all the rest of the goodies to add each day. These are some lovely soaps. I do love using nice soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment