Monday, December 19, 2011

TIME TO SHOW YOU SOME OF THE GOODIES

As promised, I said I would share some goodies with you that I received in my box from Rachel.


This is a lovely table runner made from wool felt. Isn't it just lovely.


Another lovely piece made out of wool felt. My word Rachel was busy getting these lovely goodies made. But there are lots of other handmade goodies that I will show you over the next few days.


A couple of days after Rachel's daughter Elise saw my post "Additions to the Chook House" she was out shopping with her mother and spotted this pattern.



She convinced her mum to buy the pattern and she promptly went home and started stitching. Isn't it gorgeous. Elise has just finished primary school, and heading into secondary school next year. I can see that she is going to follow in her mum's footsteps, as is Rachel's eldest daughter Kiara as she does some lovely stitching and woodturning, which she gets from her grandfather.

You will see some goodies that he has made in some later posts and I will show you something special that Kiara made for me last year too.


1 comment: