Wednesday, December 28, 2011

QUICK TRIP TO MILDURA AND BACK...........

On Tuesday, I packed up the car and headed to Mildura. Most of the stuff in the car was not mine, it belong to our son Toby. All that belonged to me was my little red overnight case.
Toby finished uni at the end of October and has managed to get himself a job at Sunraysia Daily as a journalist, which is what he studied.

It is a long time since I have been up there, infact Toby was only about 18 months old on my last visit, and now he goes back as a fine young man with his whole life in front of him. Anyway, it is a lovely spot and I am sure he will love it up there, and I will love going to visit him. I didn't get much of a chance to have a look around as I was busy helping him get some furniture organised and unpacking. He has moved into a lovely brand new home that was up for rent, with another young guy who was looking for accommodation. Everything just fell into place beautifully.

On my way back yesterday (Wednesday) I had a break in St. Arnard and found a lovely little shop called Hen Picked Crafts. Lots and lots of goodies and guess what I found down the back, yes some fabric. Lisa was lovely to have a chat with and I now know exactly where I will be taking a break on my trips up to visit Toby.

No comments:

Post a Comment