Thursday, January 20, 2011

THE LAST WEEKS PHOTOS

Well, I have finally got around to uploading some photos for you. It has been a busy week, but hoping that life might begin to get back to normal (what ever normal is) soon.


We did have a lot of rain here between the 10th and the 14th January, and this is a bit of the water that we have had lying around the farm. Mini flood really compared to what has been happening in Queensland and other parts of Victoria.


This is my back garden. You probably can't really see, but last Thursday morning, it was raining and the garden was getting a good soaking. It just looked so happy and lovely.



Add Image

Well, the cat has been at it again. How is this, relaxing on the stereo and enjoying the view outside at the same time. I just never know where I am going to find him next.

And of course, he wore himself out being too relaxed, and here he is asleep. Don't know how comfortable he was, but he stayed here for quite some time.

We received these beautiful flowers during the week, and so I poped them on top of the stereo
in front of the window. So, poor puss cat could not sleep there anymore.

The next sleeping place I found him was in the lid of a wasgij puzzle that my sister gave us for Christmas. We have the puzzle set up on a card table in the lounge room, with all the bits in the box, but the cat has decided this is the next resting place for him. How are we ever to get the wasgij finished with him sleeping all over it.



By the way, I am still hand quilting my quilt. I have almost unpicked all of the machine quilting and requiled by hand, and I am much happier with it. There is something about hand quilting, I know it takes longer, but it is very theraputic.

No comments:

Post a Comment