Saturday, January 29, 2011

MAKING A GELATINE PLATE

Yesterday afternoon I went to a workshop at "The Artist is Home" in Beeac. It was a workshop on printing without a press with Gaye Nieuwenhof. It was so much fun, and my very next trip into Colac I will be visiting the local art shop to buy some supplies so that I can get cracking on some printmaking for my cards, and to use the gelatine plates that I made yesterday.
I love the look I got with lace, and I know that I will use this one lots and lots. So many ideas are going around in my head I can hardly wait to get going on it.
Here are a few other images of what I played with yesterday. The only thing that will stop you is lack of imagination. There are so many things that can be done with this. I will even be able to print my own fabric. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment