Sunday, January 16, 2011

WHAT A WEEK

Well, I am having trouble uploading photos today. I started trying this morning, at it is now 9.00 p.m. and I am still having trouble, so guess what, I give up. I will try again tomorrow.

What a week it has been with all the floods. Who whould believe that on the East side of Australia there would be water lying in peoples homes, from the top to the bottom of this great country. Especially, after the years of drought that we have had to cope with.

On Friday evening, I went out for a short walk and could not believe, that after days of rain here, there was dust following a car up our dirt road. How quickly the surface dries out.

I have been taking photos still, but just haven't got to upload them. We had some family sadness last Sunday night, and so life has just been a little busy this week, but with a bit of luck we will start to get back on track this week. And, tomorrow, I will try and upload my photos. One of them is of our cat in his latest sleeping hole. Why do they find some unusual places to sleep.

I have also been trying to be 'KIND TO MYSELF' this week, but it has been a little difficult, but I have tried and reminded myself from time to time. This week will be another start, or should I say a pick up where we left off.

See you soon, Marion.

No comments:

Post a Comment