Sunday, January 2, 2011

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED ON THE 2ND DAY OF THE NEW YEAR

Well today, I did some more cleaning of the back verandah. Yes, it was a bit grotty. Hubby got into the front verandah, so I wont have to do that one for a while. We had a lovely visit from Kelli a niece who lives in Wodonga. It is always great to see the kids and find out what they are up to. Earlier in the week we had a visit from two other nieces, Natalie and Ria, who live in Melbourne. Sadly, I had to rush off and leave her and go off to work, but I love my job and it is different every night. Tonight I did a little dancing with some of the residents.

The other thing I did today, was I managed to put two years worth of photos off my camera onto CDs. My cousin Rhonda will be so proud of me for doing this. It didn't take all that long, but it was just another job that I had to get around to doing. Well, now it is done.

Well, today I have managed to take another photo, and this is our Border Collie Kelpie cross called Kevin and his Mum, Lucky, is in the background. See, random photo every day

No comments:

Post a Comment