Monday, January 10, 2011

I'M BACK

Well, one week in to the new year, and I have missed a couple of nights of uploading photos.
Yes, just for the sake of it, some more sunset photos. On Saturday night I was driving home from work, and I had picked my daughter up from a party, and this is the beautiful skyline we were driving into. Eleanor actually took this photo for me. Isn't it magic.

This, this was later in the night. One bright orange sunset. What is it about sunsets?

Then tonight I took this photo of our gateway. Last night we had some lovely rain, and the trees look absolutely so fresh.

Oh, and by the way, I am still hand quilting, and I have been given a reprieve on the timeline, which is so wonderful, as we have had a little stress in our family lives over the past couple of days. Thanks Danielle for being so understanding.





No comments:

Post a Comment