Saturday, January 29, 2011

OH WHAT FUN I'VE HAD OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS

Well, the family have all gone back home to their respective homes. My Dad and his friend Norma to Wagga Wagga, my sister Dianne and her family have gone back to Port Macquarie. We had so much fun whilst they were all here, and we miss the fun and laughter they bought to the house. This is a photo of my Dad and my great niece Abby in the old tractor. It bought back lots of memories for my Dad, being a retired farmer, and a new adventure for Abby. In the background is my great nephew Will and my husband Patrick. They were too busy looking at something on the otherside of the tractor. By the way, this is not the tractor that Pat uses on the farm as an everyday tractor.
Here are the three gorgous children outside our driveway. Don't you love the bright pink rubber boots. We went into Colac and bought Will some rubber boots too. Not that they really need them, but I guess you can't be on a dairy farm without rubber boots. Abby was playing silly games and pulling her hoodie over her face so we could not see her, Will was quite happy to have his photo taken, but Ella was not quite sure.

Yep, I am at it again, a lovely sunset photo taken on Friday night as I drove up our road on my way home from work. And, yes, I did stop to take the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment