Monday, January 3, 2011

SUNSET ON THE 3RD JANUARY, 2011

This is the beautiful sunset that I had the pleasure of walking into tonight on my evening walk. Isn't it beautiful. You will get to see lot of sunset photos probably as I do love them, and love taking photos of them.
Today was another busy day, with some gardening, getting rid of some weeds followed by some mulching. After lunch I sat for a while and sorted some pieces of a jigsaw that we were given as a Christmas gift. After that, it was time to get the sewing machine out and have a practice run on a quilting design that I am going to put on a quilt.
Sadly, that had to go away as I had to get the dinner organised. Tonight I made Rich Lamb and Bacon Pies. They were quite delicious. Now, I have been for my walk and I will not be far off going to bed. Just have to cook some gift cards before I go to bed, but I do have to remember 'BE KIND TO MYSELF".

No comments:

Post a Comment